We are monitoring the current outbreak situation as it evolves to protect the well-being of all Sentech personnel. We also recognize the important role we play in the supply chain of our customers.
Our team is continuously monitoring, preparing, and managing our business response based on guidelines from the CDC, state and local governments, and our own safety protocols.
Actions we have taken to keep our personnel safe include:
- Established social distancing protocols within our manufacturing plant
- Employees who can work from home are required to do so
- All other employees are reminded to follow CDC and WHO guidelines, such as staying home when sick, washing their hands frequently, wearing masks.
- Plant schedule has been adjusted to work only from Monday to Thursday. Friday is reserved for deep cleaning. Buildings stay shut from Friday morning until Monday morning.
- Suspended all Sentech business travel
- Restricted all non-essential visitors to our facilities
- Closed all lunchrooms for seating.
Service and support:
- While this is an evolving situation, we currently do not anticipate any significant interruptions or delays to our customer service, support, and deliveries as part of the critical infrastructure industry.
- If the situation changes, we will keep you informed.
Thank you for trusting us with your business. We will work together in these challenging circumstances to best serve your customers.
Please be safe and healthy.