Sentech, Inc is seeking an enthusiastic detail oriented Store Stock Associate to join our rapidly growing team of manufacturing professionals. This full time position is ideal for a person who is detail oriented with a strong work ethic. As a Stock Associate, you will have a variety of duties that would help control and maintain the inventory in our warehouse.
- Accurately receive all materials/parts delivered to the stockroom.
- Distribute all materials/parts to correct stocking area.
- Pull parts for work orders, documents shortages in data-base & Prepare Requisitions Distribute material to Production Department when required.
- Pull parts for work orders and documents shortages in data-base.
- Complete all cycle counts as assigned.
- Maintain all shelf life materials.
- Maintain materials being stock returned from the production area. Maintain all ESD controls in the inventory and production Kits. Keep stockroom organized at all times.
- Resolve problems as they arise.
- Communicate regularly to supervisors/managers, suggests procedural changes, and maintain a clean, safe work environment.
- Work effectively and responsibly with other Departments in the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in manufacturing and inventory stockroom preferred.
- Must possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Ability to work in a team environment, assist other departments when needed.
- Able to read and understand procedures.
- The following characteristics are needed: approachable, detail-oriented, trustworthy.
- Regular attendance is an essential job function of this position.
Sentech, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits program including 401K with company contribution, health insurance, and paid vacation/sick leave.
Sentech, Inc is a company specializing in the design and manufacture of position sensors along with supporting signal conditioning and instrumentation, since 1988. We are located near Willow Grove exit of PA turnpike.
Sentech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.