At Sentech, we are proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs of our customers. To help us continue to grow, we are in search of an experienced Production Test Technician. The ideal candidate will be part of our production team working side by side with the Sentech engineering group on state-of-the-art electro-magnetic position sensors. This individual will perform in-process inspection and testing of sub-assemblies to produce high quality final products and to eliminate waste and scrap during the manufacturing process. This person will also perform final inspection and testing on the finished products to measure and record the product performance compared to documented customer requirements. This technician works with the design engineers to test new products and to define new performance limits for prototypes and production items and will report to the Production Manager and the Engineering Manager.
- Read electrical schematics, test procedures and assembly drawings
- Inspect & test coil subassemblies for mechanical features and electrical performance
- Inspect & test finished position sensors and record & organize test results
- Work with engineering to test and develop prototype sensors
- Create test procedures and test result forms for coils and sensors
- Collaborate with production workers to maintain and improve product quality
- Follow Sentech quality procedures for configuration control of parts lists and drawing revisions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Associate degree in Electronics or similar technical training and degree
- 3 years minimum experience testing sensors or working as a test technician in an electronics field
- In lieu of an associate degree, 5 years minimum experience testing sensors or electronics
- Proficient with reading electrical schematics, wiring diagrams and engineering drawings
- Proficient with using electronic testing equipment such as digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, AC and DC power supplies, dielectric insulation testers, data recorders, etc.
- Familiar with using a computer for writing test results and recording test data.
- Familiar with computer-based automated test equipment is a plus.
Please email email@example.com to apply