Sentech, Inc is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer who is hands-on, highly electrically inclined and eager to work on and with their designs. The candidate is expected to design electrical coil and electronic circuits for signal conditioning for our various sensor product lines, Identify the improvements and changes necessary to meet customer and manufacturing requirements.
The candidate will work closely with all disciplines and report to the chief engineer.
- Develop and implement solutions for new products including coil designs for sensors and solenoids.
- Design Analog and Digital circuits to meet different protocols and EMI/EMC standards for Signal Conditioners for our Sensors. ASIC familiarity is a plus.
- Making updates to improve existing product design, where needed.
- Work from customer specifications to check feasibility, work with other engineers to prepare proposals.
- Select components and develop, document specifications and prepare BOM.
- Prioritize tasks and handle multiple project deadlines.
- Work with Procurement, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality Control.
- Follow Design & Document Control in accordance with Sentech ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Establish Inspection criteria, procedures and test setups.
What we’re offering
- A dynamic work environment for those who enjoy tackling a good challenge.
- Competitive salary and benefits program including 401K with company contribution, health insurance, and paid vacation/sick leave.
Sentech Inc. specializes in the design and manufacture of position sensing transducers along with supporting signal conditioning and instrumentation, since 1988. We are located near Willow Grove, PA and minutes from PA turnpike. The position is Full Time.
Experience: Electrical Design, min 2 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (Required)
Sentech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.