Sentech, Inc is seeking an enthusiastic detail oriented Mechanical Drafter to join our rapidly growing team of manufacturing professionals. This full-time position is ideal for a person who understands CAD with a strong work ethics.
- Learn and apply the company drafting and engineering practices.
- Basic Computer Aided Drafting on assigned projects utilizing AUTOCAD.
- To create detailed drawings of mechanical components using engineering drafting principles (ex: orthographic views).
- Capable of generating/revising different types of "scaled" and "non-scaled” drawings.
- Assist in writing Engineering Change Notices (ECN) and maintain technical documentation control as per company standards.
- Complete high paced assignments through effective prioritization, scheduling and planning.
- Communicate effectively with different departments and with engineers and designers.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and accuracy of your work.
- Bring potential project-related problems and possible solutions to the attention of the responsible party.
- Resolve problems as they arise.
- Associate or higher Degree in Computer aided drafting and design or Equivalent.
- Previous experience working in Drafting and manufacturing.
- Must possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Able to read and understand procedures.
- The following characteristics are needed: approachable, detail oriented, trustworthy.
- Regular attendance is an essential job function of this position.
- Knowledge of interpretation and application of dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Experience with 3D design software (SolidWorks preferred)
Sentech, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits program including 401K with company contribution, health insurance, and paid vacation/sick leave.
Sentech, Inc. is a company specializing in the design and manufacture of position sensors along with supporting signal conditioning and instrumentation, since 1988. We are located near Willow Grove exit of PA turnpike.
Sentech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.